A month of blogging

04:22:00 Ramona Dragomir 0 Comments


I am one month old! :)))
A month ago I started this blog. It was a crazy idea, at the time and I believe it still is. :P I haven’t put too many thought into it, when I first started for I knew I will never start. So, here we are...a month later, with a blog about my love for snooker.

I would be a total hypocrite if I were to say " Oh, it feels like only yesterday I was writing my first article". Bullshit! It was a long month, believe me. Research after research, many nights when I couldn’t put together two logical sentences...it was hard work. But don’t get me wrong, I’m very pleased with what I did. To have everything in perfect order, everything going according to THE plan? Neeeah! That’s boring! I need a life filled with action, with moments of insanity, with moments when I want to throw my computer over the window...those moments are the best! :))))

It’s been easy, it’s been hard, that’s not important. The mainly thing here is that somewhere in this crazy virtual world, somewhere on this planet, someone is waking up in the morning, makes the coffee, turns on the computer and reads my blog. That’s what really matters. :)
And since I’m not winning the Oscar this year but I still need to practice my speech (hopefully next year I’ll win :P) I will do it here. Is that ok with you guys? Yes? Oh, ok then! :))))


Thank you!!! :)
I would really like to give my thanks to the first person who gave me her vote of confidence when I started this project. Michaela S., the one who said to me “I like it" and the one who keeps on reading the crazy stuff I write here. :)
Snookerbacker, the first blogger who said "Hey, I think it’s a great idea" and showed me his support in this blogging space that I still don’t understand :)) I want to thank him for all the kind words and for not throwing rocks at me because sometimes I "kill" the English language. :P
Also, my guys from Spain and Portugal, from whom I received a good feedback. Ander Isuskiza from snooker147blog.com and Luís Alves from thesnookerplanet.com. And I can’t exclude Matt from prosnookerblog.com, from whom I received a very nice welcome. To all of you: Thank you! Your support really makes a difference! :)

To my readers, for I know there are some of you who read this crap :)). Thank you so much! It’s been a pleasure to write for you and I will keep on doing so! :)

I still have a lot to learn, that’s true, but I’m giving my best and hopefully I won’t disappoint my audience :P

But enough about this! :))
We have a big day ahead of us! The World Open Qualifying starts today so let’s focus on what this blog is really about: SNOOKER!

Have a smashing weekend! And...one more time: Thank you! :)

0 comments: