Selby has popped the question

17:58:00 Ramona Dragomir 0 Comments

News flash! News flash!
"The Jester from Leicester" proposed today to his girlfriend, Vikki...and guess what? She said "YES" (it would have been difficult to say "No" to the guy :P).
According to his official web-site and his FaceBook page the wonderful moment happened today, in a beautiful gondola in Venice.
I know, I know many girl are jealous and are crying as we speak (well, read), but what can one do? He was off the market for 4 years, so it was about time for him to pop the question. :)

Here`s what Mark said about the whole "business", on his web-site: www.markselby.info

“Thankfully, she said yes!” said Mark. “I am chuffed to bits.

“She is a great girl and, when you find one, you’ve got to keep hold of them. I’m so happy.

Mark and Vikki

“I got down on one knee to propose, but it was a bit shaky on the gondola, especially as the canal was rough and I can’t swim!

“I chose the ring myself, it’s gold with diamonds and Vikki loves it, which helps! I’m very lucky indeed.

“We haven’t set a date yet, we’re just enjoying this moment for now.”

I`m very happy for both of them and I sincerly wish them all the best. Congratulations to Mark for having "los cojones" to say "Will you be my wife?" and to Vikki for saying "Yesss!" :)
Now, the wedding, hopefully we`ll be invited, right? :)))))

0 comments: