Power Snooker matches

02:18:00 Ramona Dragomir 0 Comments

Let the battle for Power Snooker begin!!!
Yesterday night the boys from the World Snooker released the players draw for the beautiful competition of Power Snooker. Eight great names will play at the end of October in a "Speedy Gonzales" competition with new rules and a brand new concept. And here’s the list:


1. Ronnie O`Sullivan v. Luca Brecel


Ronnie said: "I was hoping to get one of the more well-known lads as I don't think Power Snooker will suit them. Luca is a real wildcard and I think he will be waiting to put me on my backside!"
Luca said: "I was delighted to be one of the 8 players to get into Power Snooker, and to go head to head with Ronnie is fantastic. This is not traditional snooker, this is a real shoot out and I think I can beat Ronnie. Power Snooker is a young man's game!"


2. Mark Selby v. Ali Carter


Mark said: "There's no easy game with the top 8 players in the world, every round is going to be tough."
Ali said: "A tough draw but I'm determined to do well, but with Power Snooker, anything could happen!"


3. Ding Junhui v. Jimmy White


Ding said: "Jimmy is a legend. It would be great to win against him!
Jimmy said: "I can't wait...Bring it on!"


4. Neil Robertson v. Shaun Murphy


Robbo said: “Power Snooker looks like an exciting new format. I’d love to be its first winner, but Shaun won't be easy to beat."
Shaun said: "The World Champion and World
Number 1, is a massive draw... its going to interesting to see if he can keep his cool under a new type of pressure and rules...... this could be the future of snooker!"

0 comments: