O’Sullivan, Carter and Hendry join International Sports Management

23:46:00 Ramona Dragomir 0 Comments

Today I received a press release from Mr. Chris Haill, the director and publisher of Snookered Magazine one of the best ways to get informed about snooker these days.

Mr.Haill was so kind as to share with us this press release, that’s been exclusively distributed on behalf of International Sports Management for Snookered Magazine.


O’Sullivan, Carter and Hendry Join ISM


Ronnie O’Sullivan, Ali Carter and Stephen Hendry today announced they were joining world renowned International Sports Management.


O’Sullivan said, “to join a global company with an array of stars such as Ernie Els, Lee Westwood, Rory McIlroy is giving me the opportunity of global exposure and also that of our great game.”


Carter said “I never dreamt that one day I would be associated with the superstars managed by ISM and the great opportunities and doors this will open for me.”


Hendry said “I am delighted to have joined all the world famous names at ISM. I have already outlined my commitment to the sport and I definitely feel that this partnership can only benefit me both on and off the table going forward.”


Ricky Cowan of ISM stated: “we are absolutely delighted to have signed three of snookers most prominent and marketable players. Stephen’s reputation in the game is unlikely ever to be matched and to sign such an icon of sport is a real coup for ISM.”


Managing Director of ISM Andrew “Chubby” Chandler said “to have Hendry, O’Sullivan and Carter on board is just our first step in snooker. Stephen is a legend of British sport and Ronnie without doubt is the most naturally talented player snooker has seen and Ali has already proved himself as a class act winning on the circuit. I am looking forward to developing the division and at this time we are in discussions with a number of other players that we would like to bring on board.”

0 comments: