Tuesday, 17 July 2012
As many of you already know, the PTC events series have changed its structure a bit, so now not only do we have PTCs staged in both in the UK and on the European continent, but also in China.
And with one APTC (Asian Players Tour Championship) out of our way and after all that travelling, it's time to come back home and play what we know best.
The UK PTC Event One is going to kick off tomorrow, Sunday revealing a new champion that's going to get a nice trophy, along with £10,000 and 2,000 previous ranking points for a better position on the rankings.
So without any further ado, let's get the boys on the baize and play!!!
Tomorrow's match schedule:
4pm Round 1
1) Adam Bobat v Alex Taubman
2) Ronnie Kralj v Reanne Evans
3) Long Wang v Thomas Wealthy
4) Robert Tickner v Hans Blanckaert
5) Alex Davies v Gary Wilson
6) Allan Taylor v Kyren Wilson
7) Ian Brumby v Harvey Chandler
8) Andrew Milliard v Brandon Sargeant
9) James Gillespie v Danny Brindle
10) Lloyd Condron v Steven Hallworth
11) George Marter v Darrell Whitworth
12) Jack Bradford v Ricky Norris
*all hours are UK time
All matches are being played on "best of seven" rule. The event is not covered by EuroSport, but you can always watch the players on World Snooker Live SportTV or on SportLemon.